About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Wednesday 25 November 2009

A good cause


I read about this on Sarah's blog - what a good cause.

Kathreen at Whip Up is organising a quilt block drive for Cystic Fibrosis foundation in Australia. All the details and the pattern can be downloaded from here . It is 4 5 inch blocks sewn together and one of them with an embroidery or applique supplied (or you make your own). I even borrowed Sarah's words what else could I say.





4 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you for spreading the word : o )

Kris said...

I'm off to visit Sarah, thanks Leanne!

Mary Ann said...

Hi Leanne, thanks for the info on this fund-raiser. I'll be glad to send a block and will pass the PDF on to my guild members. I lost a friend many years ago to CF. He was just in his late twenties. Such a devastating disease.

Isabel C said...

I´ve just discover your blog, I´m from Spain, so maybe my english... Wow! I´d like your job, you make beatifull quilts. I hope continue seeing you. Happy weekend!