About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Sunday 19 June 2011

Day 3

Something a little different today our friends son was cart racing at Strathalbyn so we drove over for a few hours. We saw him race twice and he got a first and a second. It is a noisy sport and as the cart go by they flick up mud so not a place to go in your Sunday finery. Jays older brother is in England driving Formula Fords at the moment, it would be nice to think I could one day say I know a formula 1 driver.
I have just realized these photos are in reverse order.





1000000255





1000000233

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Don't all the famous drivers start off in this way. I know Lewis Hamilton certainly did. A star in the making undoubtedly.

dutchcomfort said...

I agree with Shirley, the best F1 drivers started with cart racing! Fun pictures Leanne!

Shay said...

What a contradiction. We went from serene and calm scenery to loud and frantic cart racing.

Looks like the carters had a blast.

Chris H said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We would never have known the photos were in reverse order mate! lol

judy said...

hi Leanne just looked through your last lot of photos they are stunning! I love the beach but we live quiet a way from it.its nice to go and visit.thanks for sharing your part of the world.will make sure we visit there when we travel someday.