About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Monday 2 July 2012

No movement at the station

Adele and Charlotte are staying with us at the moment awaiting the arrive of ?????? Adele is well and truly ready for this imminent arrival.

waiting

A lovely moment

A special kiss

We have been to the playground.

The Pod Camera Platform Silver PRO For DSLR's

Just playing

Mushroom

Mushrooms

I have never seen this bird before in our area it was been harrassed  by a crow I can now see why I fear it has been injured.

? bird

? bird


14 comments:

julieQ said...

You are truly a wonderful photographer!!

seabreezequilts said...

It is a small falcon or a kite you usually see them near the airport hovering over prey, I have a big green book if Australian birds if you want to work out exactly what it is

Susan said...

Wonderful phot0s- that mushroom is incredible! Good luck with the impending arrival!

Pip said...

I was thinking a falcon or maybe a kestrel, my book doesn't have detailed enough pictures to provide a good id.

Lorraine said...

Good luck to Adele for the new arrival....and look at Charlotte! She is very cute ...and grown up! who stole those years????

Shirley said...

It looks like a Falcon. I think Kestrels are more reddish says she trying to be confident. Good luck with the new arrival.

Shontelle said...

A new baby - how exciting!!

Simone de Klerk said...

You must be having a wonderful time! Hoping for Adele, that the baby comes soon.
Here we often see crows chasing I think falcons. Often the crows are in a group. Never looks nice.

Daisy Jayne said...

the photographs are just divine... memories captured

Sue SA said...

Dad tells me he thinks its a spotted harrier (spelling?) - a type of hawk. Personally it looks like a bird to me! Love the pic of the baby bump, wish someone had taken a nice pic of mine...the waiting does get a tedious doesn't it!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

What gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing them :o)

Anneke said...

Love your header picture!!! I would hang it in my room, if it was mine.

Wonderful pictures, I hope everything goes well with the new baby.

Anne said...

Hi Leanne
I finished my bag today!!
Cheers
Anne

Daisy Jayne said...

FAB PHOTOS - What is your brand of camera? Congrats to all