About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Monday 10 December 2012

SSCS has arrived

The postie dropped this off for me. I now have to wait untill Christmas day to open the other gift. I love my knitted baubles they even match the wrapping paper.
Thank You Anne Lise.


SSCS gift 2012

SSCS gift 2012

6 comments:

Cubby House Crafts said...

Beautiful baubles Leanne...I too have been jumping for joy as my sscs parcel arrived today with the cutest little owl ornament!
Lisa

Shirley said...

Beautiful baubles and beautifully knitted. I have just noticed your etsy shop and have purchased the bag pattern, How exciting for you.

Susan said...

What pretty baubles! They are so wintry and Christmassy!

Shay said...

I've never seen such beautiful baubles. Gorgeous and completely unique!

Lynda said...

They are fabulous - lucky you, Leanne.

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely ornaments......lucky you.......enjoy.........