About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Thursday 4 April 2013

Hello remember me

First I must say thanks to everyone who commented on my last post.

I still miss Molly every single day.

Early morning Middleton beach.
We looked after Charlotte, I love this snap she loves Tony.
She also loves to walk Bella.

 

I seem to have misplaced my sewing mojo, I have so many promised projects I had better find it soon.
I have knitted 3 beanies.
Lucas, Gemma & Sean are all overseas at the moment they have been snowboarding so beanies were in order for the boys at least.

 

Crashing waves at Port Elliot.

 

Another seagull snap.

 

I had coffee quite a few weeks back with Sue Mother Patchwork it is always lovely to put a face to a blog.
Sue gave me these lovely potholder because I had given her a picture, I think I got the best deal. I was really glad to get these as I had decided to make some for myself and hadn't gotten around to it.

I bought this book the other day it is a story book and a quilting book all in one.

You can read about it here it really is a beautiful book

The Adventures of the Amazing Alphabet Book - Pam Holland Designs and Productions

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

Lynda said...

I'll have to look out for that book ... the drawings are fabulous.

Annie said...

You live in a lovely place - Just LOVE that seagull shot!

seabreezequilts said...

You know I was only thinking of you today as I was running round, thinking I hadn't caught up with you for a while. I'm sure the sewing mojo will come back when it is needed. love the pictures of Tony and Charlotte, Squid has a similar relationship with Uncle Steven.

seabreezequilts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Glad to have you back- your glorious photos always make me happy! I'm sure the sewing mojo will come back, eventually!

Shay said...

Glad to see you Leanne. I figured you were living the high life up the coast and had no time for your bloggy mates.

Gorgeous pics as always and I must say I think I’m going to have to hit Sue up for the chicken mitt pattern. They are utterly sweet.

Liz said...

nice shots as usual Leanne, love the waves and seagull shot...perfect..
xx

Shirley said...

It is early days yet Leanne, just be kind to yourself. The mojo is there, just having a rest. Great photo's as ever. Xx

Chookyblue...... said...

always love seeing your pics.......

Sue SA said...

I hope your sewing mojo comes back when the kids come home! Hard when you are missing loved ones, including furry ones. At least the nights are good for knitting...it has been sufficiently cool here to have a quilt on my lap while watching TV...bliss! Glad you are enjoying your chooks.