About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Thursday 12 September 2013

Pouf pattern winner

I asked Tony to pick a number between 1-14.

He said 3 so if Suz could send me her snail mail I will pop a pattern in the post when I get back from Ballarat

I would love a copy of the pouf pattern! It seems you picked a perfect day to see the Tall Ship- your photos are great! And I love the camera bag- such jazzy bright fabric too!

5 September 2013 21:26

Delete
Tony and I had a lovely day walking around Sovereign Hill today, the sun shone we didn't get rained on but the wind was very cold so one can not complain.
This group of children go to school at Sovereign Hill for 2 days it was wonderful to be able to be a quiet observer in the class. They are schooled as children would have been back in the gold rush days. It put a smile on my face when the teacher told them off for saying yep not yes. I did love the way all the girls had their hair plaited it looked so neat and tidy.

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, I love Sovereign Hill! I worked in Daylesford for a year and visited there on more than one occasion! And my snail mail is on its way... Thanks to Mr. for picking lucky #3!

Shirley said...

Looks like a great place for a visit and the children look like little angels.

Teresa said...

thanks so much for sharing the pictures. Where is this place?

Cicero Sings said...

Looks like a neat place to visit. We have a place called Barkerville from the gold ush days. During the summer it is staffed with actors that reenact those days. A fun place to visit.

Shay said...

Congratulations Suz. Enjoy your pouf making.

I love Sovereign Hill ...I went there as a child at least twice and then took Miss P there when she was little. May have to arrange a Ballarat Visit to go again sometime , I don't think Mr. P has ever been there !

Sue SA said...

Great pics. Glad you got a nice day, Ballarat isn't known for good weather!

Lorraine said...

Ah Ballarat how I love thee! Have a great time at the blog meet!....must get back to Sovereign Hill sometime soon!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Looks like a wonderful place to visit... It reminds me of upper Canada village :-)

I bet those kids learn differently in that environment.. I sometimes think that a little victorian teaching would be good for most kids :-)