About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Sky

My friend Chookyblue........ did a post this morning about skies so I thought I would go for a walk and take some photos of the sky. Unlike Chooky's skies mine are a bit grey today the wind is blowing strong and the clouds are moving fast.

 

 

 

Not a lots of sewing happening here this is the sum of it ........ a gift for the boy from the local store as he is heading off to France for 9 months.

There has been a lot of cooking going on here when Tony finished his chemo he weighed 49 kilos so I have been fattening him up.

 

I have been making bread ............... I love No Knead Bread it is so crunchy and really nice toasted.

 

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

lovely pics Leanne.....are you helping Tony eat all those goodies???

Chookyblue...... said...

it was pretty windy here all yesterday...........not too bad today...........

nice sky pics..........

Susan said...

The oceans looks pretty spectacular too! And as for the baking, I'm putting on weight just looking at it! Best wishes....

julieQ said...

So beautiful! Yummy treats too...I would please love a bite of that strawberry cake!

Lorrie said...

Beautiful ocean and sky photos. The cake photos look delicious. I hope Tony is doing well.

Sue SA said...

Great photos, makes me want to live by the sea :)
Glad to see Tony is enjoying some yummy treats now he has finished the awful chemo. I think the bread looks amazing I am even more impressed that it is no knead.

Shay said...

Those clouds almost dont look real. You captured them perfectly. I really wish I could take pictures like yours !

I’ll be over for morning tea ...your baking efforts are making me drool on my keyboard.

Chris H said...

I hope your 'fattening up' is going well. I love making bread too, in our breadmaker!

seabreezequilts said...

Lovely pictures as usual. Hope the fattening up process is going well and tony is on the mend

Jenny said...

Lovely photos as usual. I am so glad Tony has finished chemo. Your fattening up food looks yummy

Stanley Hugo said...

Sharing our Student Assignment affection for sewing is at the core of what we do. We have planned The Sewing Space to be a wonderful space; someplace you can leave the burdens.