About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Thursday 8 November 2007

365 Day Challenge

I am more than 1/2 way through my 365 day challenge quilt . Nicky emailed me
this morning and asked how it was going so I thought I'd post some pictures.Here are some tracings of embroideries I intend to stitch I think I had better sit down and do them. I feel as it grows it will become harder to work with.

8 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

That's looking so amazing Leanne! My 365 has been sitting untouched in a box for about 3 months now :( I don't know if I will ever be able to "wake it up" again!

Lucy x

dutchcomfort said...

Wonderful Leanne, I will never be able to catch up, I stopped after three months because I didn’t like it anymore. I write my journal in a book though, so who knows. When I see yours, it is tickling again...! (I see Lucy is having the same problem...) HELP US PLEASE!

Leisa said...

Good on you Leanne - it's going to be huge - keep up the great work it will be a lovely family keepsake in the future.

Nicky said...

It's going to be HUGE!!! The amount of stitchery is going to be hard work but the effect will be worth it in the end- imaging what the quilting will be like??

CONNIE W said...

Mine resembles yours so we must have begun around the same time. I am caught up except for yesterday's and today's blocks. I am so thoroughly enjoying this quilt project!

Marieta said...

Hello, I,m Maria from Spain
You have a beautiful projects.
!!congratulactions¡¡¡

maria

http://micasitadepajaros.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Waow, what an inspiration for me ! Mine is aside since a while, but I have to continue it !

Quilter Kathy said...

Awesome job Leanne!