About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Friday 2 November 2007

Post from Norway

Look what the postie delivered to me yesterday. A lovely parcel from Norway. I sent a magazine to May Britt and in return I received this lovely parcel.
The sad thing is I posted May Britt's nearly 3 weeks ago and when I went to post it, it was more economical to post it in 2 parcels - she has received only half of it so far. As is always the way the parcel that hasn't arrived is the magazine she wanted. May Britt thinks that somewhere there is a postman sitting stitching instead of delivering the mail. I have just realized that I haven't taken a photo of all that she sent me. I did get some lovely Norwegian chocolate but some of that has been eaten. It was yummy Nordic countries have great chocolate I remember them well from my travels.

This is what I am working on at the moment it is for a friend it will be a wall quilt I hope. The funny brown blob is not what you think it is Pooh's honey pot!!!!!

Tony and I are off on a few days away so see you when we return.

9 comments:

Angela said...

I love your pooh bear! Adorable.

dutchcomfort said...

Isn’t it wonderful to receive something in return?

May Britt said...

Enjoy the stitcheries. And I hope the postman has finished his stitchery soon so I can have the magazine LOL

Locket Pocket said...

Are you sure it's a honey pot? Winnie the Pooh has a very concentrated look on his face! Lucy x

Mrs Moog said...

Lovely goodies and I hope the postie has a blog so we can see what he made from the mag!
Looking forward to seeing Pooh Bear when he's finished - beautiful so far :o)

Pat said...

Your Pooh Bear and Piglet quilt will be adorable. I love Pooh. Your friend is very lucky.

Annie said...

How exciting to get post from Norway - lucky you. Hope the parcel at the other end turns up!

Shelina said...

It's always nice to get fun stuff in the mail. I hope the parcel gets there soon. I adore your Pooh. Of course it's a honeypot. Whatever else could it be? LOL

Sweet P said...

I knew it was Pooh Bear and his honey pot. How adorable. I hope the missing parcel shows up soon.