I was given this award by Lesley and Christine I thank them both - if you head over to their blogs you will see there is a bit of a theme happening there they both have great header picture(along with great blogs)........ I love dogs.
The rules for this award say to choose up to 10 people whose blog brings you happiness & inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland. Let them know by posting a note on their blog so they can pass it on.
I expect some of these people have already been given this award but these are some of the blogs I read that put a smile on my face.
1. Lucy - she is full of inspiration
2. Monkee Maker - she just makes me laugh - god mother to Mel
3. May Kristin - her work is lovely and those snow photos where fantastic
4. May Britt - She inspired me to start blogging
5. Anja - Even though I can not read her blog her work in great
6. Nicolette - one of the most giving bloggers
7. Grazia - once again great work
8. Cicero sings - she lives in an interesting place
9. Khris - a new blogger to little old Adelaide
10. Lesley and Christine - both full of inspiration
There are so many great blogs out there these are just a few.
Each morning I go for a walk so I thought I might share that with you. I walk past this house each morning and it always makes me smile I wonder if the owners know how much the seagulls love their roof. They never congregate on other roofs like they do on this one.
They also leave there little calling cards.
This is where I walk around the lake.
There are always lots of fishermen. Some on the waters edge
Some in their canoes
I often see this man with his very unruly dog he lets it off the lead for a run then he gets his exercise chasing it around trying to catch it again. It chases the birds out into the water.
It wouldn't be a morning walk without my friend the pelican
and the seagull
Wishing you a lovely peaceful weekend.