I also liked her collective noun for pin cushion a caution of pin cushions.
I have been meaning to do this for a while add some links to some new blogs that I have come across out there in blog land. Some I can not read but the pictures are great Vintage Lane Stitches - By Susuko - MHelena Artes - A Latte Quilts - Carpen Quiltem - Beth knits - Wandering Rose - Tallgrass Prairie Studio - Stillmeadow quilting -Riley's Ramblings - Crafty Bits and Bobs.
Cicero Sings - I really enjoy this lady as she takes me far away from home with her great photos.
Spilt Decisionz - if you need any tips on changing your blog this is a great site.
A while back I was tagged by Anita to post 7 random fact about myself so here goes:
1. I like summer better than winter.
2. I listen to audio books when I walk and in my car.
3. I have been to Russia before the wall came down, seen the midnight sun & worked on a Kibbutz.
4. I am either gaining weight or loosing it - I struggle with the in between bit.
5. My husband is shorter than me.
6. I have a word I use - here it is in a sentence - I should get some peas betteni - you will not find this word in the dictionary and my family always tell me off when I use it - my husband always ask me to conjugate that verb.
7. My favourite colour is green.
Of late there has been much discussion in blogland about tagging and although I don't mind the 7 random things I don't like tagging people for lots of different reasons so I will leave this open if anyone wants to join in feel free.
Adelaide is in the middle of a heat wave we have had the last 12 days over 35C - 95F yesterday when I walked at 6am it was 32C - 89F and it got to 40C -104F our gardens are looking terrible and it really is quite depressing.
This was sunrise at 7am yesterday.