About Me

My Photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Spreading the word

Just though I'd spread the word Lynette Anderson is posting a stitch a long Noah's Ark BOM pattern it looks like fun. Visit her here and just because I never do a post without a photo this is Jordy my nieces puppy.
IMG_1164_4_1

11 comments:

Jon and Wendy said...

Awwww! So adorable! We have a large German Shepherd. One day we will get a cute little bit of hug like this one.
Wendy

Jacquie said...

Adorable! My lab is 13 years older than this one...but I remember the younger days!

Lesley said...

Lynette's stitcheries are fab aren't they? I'm hoping to play along.
That is such a cute puppy - Minx loves him too - soooo cuddly!!

xx

corry said...

I feel tempted to join this Noahs ark! The little pup is so cute!

Cicero Sings said...

One very cute puppy! Labs are NICE dogs ... a little, ummm, hyper when young, but NICE.

The Noah's Ark looks fun.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Isn't Lynette's plan brilliant? And the puppy is gorgeous!

Grazia said...

Your puppy is adorable!!!!!
Fantastic picture...amazing actor!!!

de vliegende koe said...

Such a cute little dog!

Chrissie said...

Yes, Lynette's stitcheries are great. Love Jordy, he's gorgeous. My labby is almost three and so precious.

Christine said...

What a cute puppy. I adore puppies and especially Labs and Retrievers. Molly was five when she came to live with us so don't have any photos of her as a pup. Thanks for sharing.

Vanessa said...

Hi Leanne, came across your blog through Blueberry Lane. And I just can't resist a puppy pic so had to stop and say hi and awwww! how adorable! Vanessa