About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Saturday 14 June 2008

Quilting morning tea

Just a reminder to all you Adelaide and South Aussie blogger Hettie's Patch is having a morning tea tomorrow morning in aid of Cancer research, it would be great to see you there. I know Granny Loz, I Wannabe Crafty & Quilty Gal are coming........ with a little persuasion Life at Rosemary Hill might come.


I took these photos in the Park when I was in Moonta recently. I remember this fountain when it had water in it. I expect these days you can not have water in it in case some child drowns. It is such a same..... I remember playing with the water in my best Sunday school dress. The park is across the road from the Uniting Church which is the most beautiful old church. I will share those photos another time.

I love the roots of the Morton Bay fig.

Lynette Anderson is having a give away.

9 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

A quilting morning tea for a cause sounds like fun - wish I lived closer!!

Levin said...

oooh next time i'm in kadina, i will definately go to moonta - it looks lovely up there!
see you tomorrow
l
x

Stina Blomgren said...

Have a wonderful time tomorrow!!
Glad to see you back in blogland!! :0)

Chookyblue...... said...

have agreat time with your meet up........

Cicero Sings said...

A tea ... what a nice way to have a fund raiser and have fun at the same time.

As for water fountains ... sometimes we have TOO many rules!

Locket Pocket said...

I so wish I lived closer too!!!! Have fun at your quilting tea! Lucy x

meggie said...

Enjoy your Tea! Is Mel going along too?

Helz said...

I just Luv the Door that opens into Hettie's Store... Morning Tea too boot - Ohh Yeah.!.!.!.! Have always wanted to visit SA -maybe...One day...

May Kristin said...

Hope you had a great morning tea with your friends!