About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Wednesday 20 January 2010

A start


FOR TODAY : Wednesday 20/1/2010

Outside My Window... lovely blue skies with a few cotton soft clouds
I am thinking... it's a great day to be able to go for a walk
I am thankful for...Tony having the day off
From the kitchen... no dishes in the sink...a miracle
I am wearing...green dress I bought on the weekend for $13.00 specifically to wear at home
I am creating...another Maisy bag
I am going... to sew this evening
I am reading... audio book - Eternal
I am hoping... for some rain
I am hearing... Molly's collar rattle as she sit by my feet scratching
Around the house... it's tidy as always there is dog fur
One of my favorite things...summer days
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: back to work tomorrow urrrr
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

From Largs Bay jetty to Semaphore

025

Blue sky -blue water

031_1

Pacific Gull I think
my dad always called them Brown Joes

036

Largs Bay Kiosk a great place for some chips and to sit under an umbrella with a lovely sea breeze.

037_1

Semaphore Carousel still running - Gemma & Lucas had their 5th birthday parties here.

Lunch time stroll- Semaphore

Semaphore rides

Lunch time stroll- Semaphore

Lunch time stroll- Semaphore

How sad your not even allowed to bump in the dodgem cars.

Lunch time stroll - Semaphore

I saw this on Natalie's blog and followed the links to The Simple Woman's Blog. It is supposed to be on a Monday but I think Wednesday may suit me better or it may be any day I get around to it. I am going to try and keep this up as a journal. I kept a diary all through my teenage year which is rather funny to read now and a few years ago I did a 365 day quilt so here goes.

7 comments:

Julz said...

What a fantastic idea for blogging your thoughts on a Wednesday. Those dodgem cars look pretty flash - not like the beaten up ones I remember from the fairs we went to as kids! You must post a pic of your 365 day quilt. Hugs Jx

Lorraine said...

I saw this the other day and thought...."I should do this....."....but haven't as yet....thought it would be a great way to keep track of day to day "stuff"....like what you are reading (in your case hearing)...i should try this since my 365 day quilt stopped at about day 10! Hope work treats you well when you go back!

Levin said...

it was lovely bumping into you at largs. we love the croquettes and chips there - they remind us of holland!
i love the idea of the journal - i look forward to seeing new entries.
l
x

Gina said...

What a lovely post

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Shirley said...

Love the idea of the diary Leanne.
Today I have woken up with earache and everything is fuzzy, the weather out is grey and wet,the house is peaceful and warm,Rachel has been for lunch and Sarah is visiting later. I have the binding and a label to finish on a quilt and then I may curl up with my book.The little robin keeps singing in the garden despite the gloom. How can I complain.
Hope work is easy for you tomorrow. Will be thinking of you.
Love Shirl.x

Jean said...

Isn't that something! Why have bumper cars if you can't bump? I suppose they are concerned people will sue! Such a shame!
Good luck on your diary!

Sarah said...

I like this journal idea. Very simple and informative.

Gosh what great summer pictures....

Hi ho hi ho and of to work you go - hope it is a good quick day.