About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Sunday 14 October 2007

Just Photos

Lucas and Gemma went to the Adelaide Botanic Gardens today, Lucas wanted to take some more photos for his end of year assessment. Here are some of them.





Of course even at 18 and 21 they still have a great time together. I am really lucky Gemma and Lucas get on well and enjoy spending time together I hope that never changes.

3 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Those flowers are amazing and so are the photos! Wonderful your two kids get along so well, that’s a valuable thing!

Cheryl said...

Love the photos. My mom use to grow birds of paradise, beautiful.

meggie said...

My younger son & daughter are such close friends. It is a gift for them!
Just lovel pics here!!