About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Monday 1 October 2007

Off on holidays

This is a water Iris which flowered in our back pond, sadly the flowers do not last long.
We are off to Normanville today for a few days break. Normanville is about an hours drive from home along the coast. I am taking Clarice(my new camera) hopefully I will have a better understanding of her by the time I get back, of course I have packed a few stitching projects as well. . Lucas has to submit 3 more photos for his final assessment for year 12, he is hoping to take them while we are away.
We go away at this time of year with another family, we have been doing this since the children were young. It use to be 4 adults and 5 children we are now down to 1 child, sadly this will be Lucas's last year.

3 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Have some wonderful days in Normanville and I hope Clarice will behave like she’s supposed to!

May Kristin said...

Have some nice days off and enjoy your family and friends, and Clarice of course! I've been told that girls and women in many ways are difficult to understand.... LOL! Have a wonderful time!

meggie said...

Enjoy yourself!!