About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Monday 15 October 2007

Pears

I have just finished these embroidered pears. They are a Crab-apple Hill pattern and I bought it from Hetties Patch. I originally saw these on Leisa's blog (4 July 2007) and loved them straight away. I am even going to steal Leisa's idea of displaying them under a cloche if I can find one in Adelaide. I have rung a few places when you ask for a cloche you then have to describe it.





17 comments:

Dutch scraps said...

I love your pears!

May Britt said...

Beautiful pears. Crab-apple Hill really have beautiful patterns.

May Kristin said...

Those pears are beautiful! And you are a clever stitcher! Hope you will get your cloche!

Anonymous said...

Woaw ! Beautiful pears and stitching !

dutchcomfort said...

Those are some lovely pears Leanne! You can find cloches at flea markets some times!

Locket Pocket said...

Those pears are stunning Leanne - far nicer than real ones! Lucy X

Chookyblue...... said...

gorgeous.........I have not seen this anywhere.......

Jenny said...

Very pretty. What a nice decoration.

Leisa said...

Beautiful. Those pears are so much fun to make. They look gorgeous!!! Stunning stitching once again.

Juliann in WA said...

These pears are really lovely. I have seen the pattern but it is so great to see them made up. Thanks

corry said...

Beautiful little treasures!

Angela said...

I love them. They are gorgeous and so delicate.

Nicky said...

ohh so sweet

Gail said...

they are gorgeous!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting at my blog! I love your pears. Your stitching is wonderful. Nice to find you!

Pat said...

Your pears turned out beautiful. I have been looking at them for awhile now. I love their pumpkin pattern also. In fact I like everything from Crab-apple hill.You did a wonderful job.

seabreezequilts said...

Hi Leanne, they look fabulous have got that pattern myself as well as about 20 other crabapple patterns just love them. Haven't got round to making too many though, have a pillow at the shop where I work as a sample must get that back too. I think their designs are just so fresh. Love their new Spring Pillow which just came on their Newsletter last week.