I have finished the 5 stitcheries for the Wisteria Girls quilt. They are not exactly the same as the pattern in Homespun. They are coloured with pencils in the pattern I preferred to just stitch them.
Yesterday was the Australian Rules football grand final and if you don't live in Australia you will probably know very little about Aussie rules football. Sadly Port Adelaide lost to Geelong. Here are some photos of the boys out the front kicking the ball before they watched the game on the T.V. I was rather glad they watched it at our neighbour's house as it was nice and peaceful here.
I have been tagged some time back, the lovely Lucy who recycles her pockets gave me the "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award. This made my children laugh. I got this when I was sick and have been meaning to post so today is the day. Thank you Lucy it has been a long time since I rocked.
Then Nicolette tagged me to tell 7 honest things about myself.
So here goes.
1. I really love chocolate.
2. I am quite competitive.
3. I can remember being at school when Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon and thinking it was the most boring thing I had ever been made to watch, I was 10 at the time.
4. I never read instructions this is a problem when putting things together sadly I have taught my son to do the same so we both plough in until my husband says lets read the instructions.
5. Inside me there is a thin person trying to get out.
6. I cry when watching movies they don't even have to be sad. I was still crying 1 hour after the end of 8 Below( yes that's right the movie about sled dogs in the antarctic!!!!)
7. I really really hate winter but if you read my blog you most probably know that.
1 Link the person who has tagged you
2 Tell seven true things about yourself
3 Tag seven new people
4 Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it
I now have to tag 7 people
Lucy - Corry - Leisa -Meggie - Donna
I am struggling now so will have to think of 2 more later.