About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Wednesday 14 October 2009

A new bag - not made by me

I went to a breast cancer luncheon yesterday and although I love my Maisy bag I though it not quite appropriate.
My friend Amanda (Sea breeze quilts) has started making these lovely bags. I had put my order in a couple of weeks ago and luckily I did because it was finished for me to take to the luncheon.
I love it it has my favourite colour in it.
Amanda is selling them in her etsy shop I can recommend them. They are made out of her lovely hand felted and dyed wool.
If she doesn't have any in her shop and you are interested I'm sure she will take orders.

My new bag made by Amanda

My new bag made by Amanda

14 comments:

Lorraine said...

great bag!! I think Amanda will be busy with orders!

Cicero Sings said...

VERY cute bag!

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh...it is a lovely bag.. just love all the wool..:o))

seabreezequilts said...

Great Photo's Leanne, I am always in such a rush to take them. If I get a chance I am off to find more wool today.

Sorrow said...

is that aloud? carrying a bag you didn't make?
even a sweet pretty darling bag like that one?
~laughing~

Sue said...

Nice bag Leanne, I think I need one of those as well ... will have to nag our mutual friend for one. Have a great weekend. Cheers Sue

Unknown said...

Now that really is a nice bag !

Simone de Klerk said...

Stunning! Lovely fabrics and colors.

Myra said...

darling....

Ally Jay said...

Love the flower detail, very pretty.

Annie said...

They are divine!

Teresa said...

I really do like that bag. Thanks for sharing the pictures from your walk. That would sure make walking more fun if you took pictures along the way.

May Kristin said...

What a lovley bag!

Jenny said...

That is a very special and original bag for sure!