About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Saturday 21 August 2010

Good on yu Blogger

Hervey Bay Marina
Align Center
If you haven't read Chooky's blog which I'm sure you have Blogger have come up with a spam filter........... what a great idea.
Have a look here.
I have just gone back and put some comments from Spandex Lycra in the spam bucket.
Then again perhaps they were not spam just a hint not to wear spandex or Lycra LOL.
The snap is the Hervey Bay Marina.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Leanne your photos are just stunning !

jacquie said...

hi leanne...amazing photo! i've missed seeing them.

Cicero Sings said...

An amazing photo. Love it!

Chookyblue...... said...

oh pleased to have helped I am seeing lots of spam comments around at the moment.......pleased it helped.......lucky you only deleted bad ones...........great pic too

Lorraine said...

wow...that is a fabulous pic Leanne...loved the whale pics in the previous post......looks like you are having a great time....see you when you get back.....heatwave here tomorrow...will be 16!!

Viv said...

Wow - your pics are amazing. We miss you but are glad you're having such an amazing trip! See you in Sept Love Viv xxx

jodie said...

this is a great shot Leanne, do you use a wide angle lens?