About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Monday 18 June 2007

Exciting Post


It is so nice to go out to the letter box and get something other than bills. Look what was waiting for me today I left a comment on Gail's Blog and look what I won. Head on over to her blog and have a look she has some lovely patterns. Gail is teaching at Almond Grove Craft in Loxton at the end of July and I am going for the weekend. I am really looking forward to it, I have even arrange to have a day off work which is something I rarely do. How clever of Gail to give away a Xmas pattern in June, it gives me plenty of time to finish it before December.

No comments: