About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Sunday 24 June 2007

Messenger bird with tag


Just thought I would show the bird along with the tag I have made. It is for my friend who owns Hettie's Patch. My local quilt shop. The messenger bird is a great present as they do not take long to put together. I now have to make one for my friend Joanne who gave me the crochet lesson.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful Leanne!!!! Your nest woes were so worth it in the end!!

Locket Pocket said...

Leanne your work is beautiful - so well made! I wish you lived over here so I could get to meet you and see all your work in person!

antique quilter said...

I love your bird, what a very thoughtful gift.
did you make the bird from a pattern?
I would love to make a bird like this!
thanks
Kathie in NJ

Little Miss Flossy said...

That is gorgeous! I love the Princess Woo fabrics as well and I'm currently using every last scrap I have leftover from bagmaking for strip patchwork. Can't waste a centimetre!