About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Monday 4 June 2007

First Post

I have been reading blogs for quite a while and really enjoy them. I have been reluctant to start my own as for one I am dyslexic so the written word does not come easy to me. I spell so bad that spell check even struggles. I wasn't a very good student because of this my use of grammar etc. is also not that good. The one thing I brought from my school days was the ability to sew. This I have always been able to do, for that I would like to thank my year 11 teacher Fiona Anderson (nee Hall). She started me on this journey. So if any one other than my family reads this bear with me and my poor use of words and grammar and I will share my sewing with you.

No comments: