About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Monday 13 August 2007

2 down 1 to go

I spent yesterday catching up on my 365 challenge. I did manage to finish my bag from my Loxton weekend. Gail was our teacher on the first day she is such a lovely lady, it is a great pattern and easy to follow . I am really pleased with it.
A close up of the stitchery.
I have now finished 5 full rows of my quilt and am 1/2 way through the 6th.
I need to sit down and add some more stitcheries.
This is a quick post as sadly the house work is calling.

16 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

How wonderful to see the rows growing! Great job!

Leigh said...

Leanne your bag is really gorgeous. I just love it. You really do beautiful work.

Unknown said...

What a cute bag, my gosh your 365 quilt is growing, it's going to be huge when finished.

dutchcomfort said...

You have been working like crazy! I Love your bag! I have so much catching up to do for the 365! I have three rows finished now and don’t fancy working on it right now.

Gail said...

The bag looks fantastic, I hope your neighbour loves it too!!! (are you still giving it away?) great job to keep up the 365 quilt, cant wait to see it next year!!

Chookyblue...... said...

love the bag.........

Anja´s Wunschpunsch said...

A very nice bag. I like the flowers.

Nicky said...

That bag looks so lovely, your 365 has really motivated me to get a move along with mine- i am so far behind!

seabreezequilts said...

Hi Leanne, You have been very good my bag is still in a couple of pieces but I did a bit last night so I am nearly at the sewing up stage. My basket lid is finished but not attached to the basket.
In one of the local shops the other day I saw someone (Julie according to pictures here) who looked familiar but I couldn't place her now I know, damn should have said hello.

meggie said...

Gah! Housework. I think if you are a quilter, it should be mandatory the world provide you with a maid!
Love your bag!

Alisa said...

Your bag is gorgeous Leanne - you did a really nice job on it.

seabreezequilts said...

Hi Leanne, I was going through your blog and saw your little message bird and I saw your bird in Hettie's Patch the other day in pride of place on one of the shelves and I thought what a lovely gift.

Beertje Zonn said...

I Love your bag!
Kind Regards,

Sonnja

Steffi said...

Great bags!I like it!

Steffi ;O)

Julie (Paddymummy) said...

your 365 quilt looks great Leanne...still trying to catch up on mine...Julie

Khris said...

The bag is gorgeous Leanne. I have just moved to the Adelaide area and wanted to know if you can tell me more about the Loxton Retreat and if its on again in 2008. Hugs, Khris