About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Saturday 25 August 2007

PIF from Jenny

Look what came in the post this week all the way from Canada. I was luck enough to be on Jenny's PIF list. I have been itching to show my beautiful presents but as I have worked all week I could not take any photos. This is another reason I hate winter, it is dark when I get home. Jenny made me a lovely bag and a beautiful tag with my name on it.
And look the card is just right as we have 2 very spoilt jack russells who endured rides in cars when our children were young.
I was really happy that I was on Jenny's PIF list as she does lovely stitcheries and make the most beautiful quilts. It is so nice to get a gift from another part of the world. I was going to put the tag on the handle of my bow bag that goes every where with me but I fear it will get ruined so I will put in on my sewing basket with the ladies on the side I think it will look just right there. I am not quite sure what I will use the bag for as yet but as I always say one can never have too many bags. I don't know why but when I say that my husband just lifts his eyes to the ceiling (men, they just don't understand).
THANK YOU Jenny from the bottom of my heart I love my gifts.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely bag and tag Leanne, Jenny does beautiful work.

Jenny said...

It is so fun to see something I made all the way in Australia. I'm glad you like it.

dutchcomfort said...

What a great PIF! The bag and tag are so beautifully made! (reminds me of my PIF projects I have to work on...)

weirdbunny said...

WE have a Jack Russel too ! She's called patch and is totally manic !