About Me

My Photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Sunday, 26 August 2007

A Lollie for Hannah & homework complete

I know I have shown Lollie before but I made this one for Hannah. Lucas has been friends with Hannah since primary school. I really like Hannah as she is such a lovely girl she is always interested in having a chat and never fails to ask what I am stitching. She is 18 next week so I thought I would make her a Lollie doll. Lucas gave me permission which means in 18 year old language it's not lame. I'm sure Hannah will appreciate her.
I have also finished my last Loxton project. The pattern is from Leanne's House. I have changed the wording around it. I bought a pattern while I was a away by Viv Robinson which had this wording on it.

9 comments:

de vliegende koe said...

Lollie is so cute! I love the words you have chosen for the Loxton project!

Georgette said...

Lollie is gorgeous Leanne! I still haven't finished 2 projects from Loxton, I am determined to get them done though! Happy stitching...

Anja´s Wunschpunsch said...

Lollie is so cute and I think Hannah will like this doll. The little quilt is very nice.

Amanda said...

Hi Leanne, your quilt is lovely and so is Lollie.

Jenny said...

Lollie is very sweet. I really like her shoes. I am on a doll making binge right now.

May K said...

I'm sure Hannah will love her little Lollie, she's so cute. And your quilt is beautiful too!

meggie said...

Lollie is so cute. Love your little stitched quilt.

mellyandrosie said...

What a beautiful Lollie Leanne!!!! I hope that she will be loved and loved!! She is really delightful. And your PIF gift is so cute!!

weirdbunny said...

Your dolly rocks ! I love the over size hands and feet ...