About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Tuesday 21 August 2007

Anne has finished her homework

When I got home from work last night I had a email from Anne she was in our group at Loxton. She had sent me a photo of her finished wall quilt I emailed her back asking her to send me photos of her other finished projects so I could share them. It is great to see everybody's interpretation of the same pattern.


Well done Anne I am still working on my wall quilt.

3 comments:

seabreezequilts said...

Yes it is amazing how everyone's is so different. I think it is great that everyone just doesn't want to follow the pattern it just gives you a starting point and then you can let your imagination go wild and make the project truly your own.

Leigh said...

Lovely projects.

corry said...

I love the bag, very pretty!