About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Saturday 18 August 2007

Awards & Tags


The lovely Nicolette has given me the "Nice Matters" award thank you Nicolette I am truely honoured.
I am not quite sure how to get that lovely pink picture over here so you will have to imagine it. Nicolette gave me instructions on how to get the picture here. Thank you again Nicolette I have learnt another new thing.

Leanne
has tagged me for 8 random things

RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag eight people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.

So here we go
1. I spent 6 months working on a Kibbutz in Israel.
2. I was married in a registry office in London.
3. I have seen the midnight sun and been to the arctic circle.
4. I was born on Halloween(my children say that explains a lot about me)
5. I am taller than my husband.
6. My father,grandfather & great grandfather were all professional fishermen.
7. My husband is standing behind me and says I snore very loudly however I have never heard myself so that cannot be true.
8. I have not lived at home since I was 16.

I will combine my awards however some of these people have already been tagged or given a "nice matters award".
Leisa - Corry - Nicky - Jenny - Gail

That's about all and 5 is not quite 8 but oh well.

4 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

If you would like to put the Nice matters award logo in your post, you just drag it from someone’s blog with your mouse put it on your desktop and than you just do what you do with your other photos.
I love your 8 facts!!

meggie said...

Breaking the rules is most of the fun!
And I think men just tell us we snore, so they wont feel so bad.

Juliann in WA said...

Fun random facts! Love your 365 and the tote bag from previous post is cute.

weirdbunny said...

We went camping last week and I kept the woodcutter awake due to my snoring ! ( apparently )