About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Monday 30 July 2007

Message to Anne

Go to the left hand side and view my complete profile. My email address is there then just email me and I will reply.
My family are wondering why there are no finished projects!!!!
Had to explain we were having tooo much fun.

3 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

I’m not Anne, but I want to say I love your new ‘bloghead’.

Gail said...

so do I !!! and thanks again for such a wonderful weekend, it was lovely to meet you and see all of your gorgeous bags!!

Wisdom.Courage.Love said...

I am definately not anne!!! Have just come across your blog and am loving it. Look forward to see what else you are up to in the future. Have a great weekend.
Pennie