About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Tuesday 24 July 2007

Winter colds


I haven't been very productive this week. Along with 1/2 the population of Adelaide I have a cold, to make matters worse I have been on holidays. I have spent several days just feeling O.K. one minute and wanting to lay down the next. The only sewing I have done is finishing off my PIF gift which should be ready to go soon. I know this is a little anal but with me it is either now or I would be doing them on the 364th night. I made this bag earlier in the year and gave it to a friend for her birthday. Today I have to pack and organize all that I am taking to Loxton for my weekend away.

5 comments:

Yummers! said...

I found your site on Lucy Locket's list. I'm trying to get up some inspiration to sew... and your purse really sped up my heart beat. It's adorable! Thank you for sharing it. Now I need to go back and read the rest of you site.

Come visit,
Joni

corry said...

So pretty bag! hope you feel better soon!

Gail said...

I should be packing too but I am stuck on my computer!! see you in Loxton

Leisa said...

Hope you have a lovely weekend away and feel well enough to enjoy it. Cute bag!

Sue said...

You are such a talented stitcher, and the items you create are so beautiful. I have just finished reading your blog, and seeing all the wonderful things that you make, and I must so you are such an inspiration.