About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Tuesday 14 December 2010

SSCS all the way from Norway

The postman delivered my SSCS all the way from Norway.
Thank you Laila I love my ornaments they are stitched so beautifully.
Now to wait for Christmas day to open the other present.

SSCS ornament 2010


4 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Lovely ornaments from Laila Leanne! Will you really be able to wait for Christmas to open the other gift?

Susan In Texas said...

I'm glad your long distance Christmas delivery went smoothly. I sent a small package to Tasmania about a month ago, and judging from the silence on that front, it has not arrived. I hope it hasn't gone missing. So, are you going to wait until Christmas until opening your present? I would never have the restraint!

Happy stitching,
Susan in Texas

Chookyblue...... said...

oh lovely ornaments.......pop that presents saftly under the tree.......

seabreezequilts said...

Very nice, don't know that I could wait. How come your grass is so green, our reserve is already drying out grr makes for yucky photo's.