Here is what to do, camera in hand (take a photo at each step):
1. First stage is your starting point (Take a photo).
I started near home it's winter and I hate the cold, I was dodging showers.
2.Walk in any direction for 50 or 100 paces, then turn 180 degrees (photo).
Still not doing a lot
3. Continue walking in that direction until you see something blue (photo).
4. Make a left turn & walk 50 to 70 paces (photo).
Bin day today
5. Walk in any direction until you see something that either is or looks like the number 7 or 11 (photo).
I had a chat to the man at #7 he was out digging his garden.
6. Take the first left & continue walking until you find somewhere to sit (photo).
I sat on the edge of the lake even in the freezing cold a group of school children were out canoeing.
7. Choose any direction & walk for 25 or 50 paces (photo).
lots of water laying around.
8. Continue walking until you see an unusual colour, shape or texture (photo). Turn 180 degrees.
this roof always makes me smile - not sure why.
9. Keep walking in any direction until you see an archway or an unusual architectural feature (photo).
the family that live here are Asian they have an offering at the door.
10. Head for home but continue looking for something that catches your eye. When you find something, take your photo with it.
REALLY ugly power lines urrrr
no matter how cold it is there is always someone fishing.
I found “Synchronised Travel” at Sarah's
who linked it from "Punky & Me"
It was fun and it made me get out and camera walk so it must be good.
I have been playing with my blog a little I was spurred on my Lizzie
I am in two minds about the colours let me know what you think.