About Me

My photo
Married to Tony mother to 2 children Lucas 23, Gemma 26 & her boyfriend Sean. Carer for 2 crazy Jack Russells. I'm dyslexic so excuse any mistakes. The Stitching Room is where I spend my time playing with Clarice (my camera) and Bernie (my sewing machine). Come on in and see what I'm up to.

Tuesday 24 March 2009

My World Tuesday # 12 Waterfall Gully

Waterfall Gully
I know by world standards this is not much of a waterfall but in Adelaide it is all we have.
It quite often does not flow

Waterfall Gully

Waterfall Gully

When we have had some rain it flows down over this area not as it is now with 2 small trickles.

Waterfall Gully

Waterfall Gully

Waterfall Gully

This is at the bottom of another small fall further up stream.

Waterfall Gully

While we were walking we saw a pair of eagles circling above.

Waterfall Gully

Waterfall Gully

Thanks to the My World gang...... head over there for a look at other peoples world.

2 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

Wow..Leanne...have had a look on all your recent photos here..and they are all so wonderful..thanks for showing them..and for me to learn a little of your country!!

Cicero Sings said...

Just catching up on you My Worlds. Amazing photos of your world! I had five come up in my bloglines all at once. Now either my bloglines isn't keeping me up on your happenings or you've been hiding out!